Financial assistance for Bumiputra entrepreneurs
To promote new productive capacity as well as utilisation of existing capacity in selected sectors.
- Wholly-owned Bumiputra enterprises/companies/institutions registered under the Companies Act 1965, the Co-operative Societies Act 1993, the Societies Act 1996.
- Bumiputra citizens residing in Malaysia.
- Bumiputra entrepreneurs registered under the Registrar of Business or relevant authorities.
- Shareholders' fund NOT exceeding RM10 million.
- Eligible Sectors:
- Bumiputra SMIs participating under the Vendor Development Programmes of the Ministry of Entrepreneur Development or Ministry of Finance with at least 70% Bumiputra equity and management control
back to top