Hong Leong Junior Savings Account
Instilling savings habit at a young age is a wise move.
We recognize that supporting education and promoting savings improve the way people live in the communities we serve.
Who it's for?
- Children below 18 years old who wants to inculcate a good savings habit.
- Parents who wish to regularly put aside savings for special purchases and expenses for their child.
- High savings interest at
up to RM50,000
- Interest calculated daily and credited monthly
- Savings passbook provided to help your child keep track of their finances
- Open an account now with RM 1
Check out our interest rates now.
The following features of the Hong Leong Smart Junior Savings Account (former EON Bank product) is now discontinued wef 5 May 2012 :-
- Smart Junior Club
- My Savings Journey Card
- Smart Junior Awards (Applicable for UPSR, PMR and SPM exams taken in year 2012 only. Eligible Accountholders must claim for the award no later than 30 June 2013).
Eligible for Protection by PIDM
back to top