Hong Leong Junior Debit Card
Now for BIGGER VALUE, our Junior FD not only comes with a HIGH FD interest, but also a Junior Debit Card!
Introducing the FIRST reloadable prepaid Debit Card exclusively for children.
- Teach your child the value of money from an early age and cultivate a smart spending habit.
- Enjoy full control over your child's spending via internet anytime.
- Preset your
Junior Debit Card Auto Reload
from RM50 to RM500 per month.
- Convenience of reloading cash into the Junior Debit Card at any Hong Leong Bank branch, ATM and via online banking.
- Best of all, you can earn a high FD rate and enjoy "Kids Eat For Free" deals at participating restaurants nationwide!
It is a prepaid card issued to the Parent or Legal Guardian for the child to help them to manage their finances. The Junior Debit Card is just like an ATM card for your child to withdraw cash, reload their prepaid mobile phone credits and make purchases at any VISA or MEPs merchant worldwide.
Also enjoy the convenience and flexibility to reload cash into the Junior Debit Card at anytime visa Hong Leong Online, our branches nationwide or sign up for a standing instruction. So, it's just like giving pocket money to your child every month!
- No RM50 Government Service Tax (GST)
Peace Of Mind
- Junior Debit Card will not be charged RM50 GST.
- Safer than carrying cash.
- Withdraw cash locally and overseas from over 1 million ATM machines that display the logo MEPS, VISA or PLUS.
- Top up credit for mobile phone services via Hong Leong ATM machines (Valid for 012, 013, 016, 107 and 019).
- Restricted ATM facility for security purposes and fund transfer is prohibited.
100% Purchase Protection Plan
- Widely accepted and can be used to shop at over 29 million VISA, MEPS and BANKCARD merchants worldwide.
- In the event an unauthorised or fraudulent purchase has been made on the Junior Debit Card, you will enjoy 100% purchase protection from VISA Zero Liability Policy*.
Better Financial Control
- Auto reload for free from the Junior Savings Account in multiples of RM50 up to a maximum of RM500 per month when the balance in Junior Debit Card falls below RM50.
- Alternatively, reload any amount at any Hong Leong Bank branch for a nominal fee of RM2.
- View your child's Junior Debit Card transactions online for FREE.
- Set your child's "Withdrawal Limit", "Retail Purchase Limit", "Online Purchase Limit" and "Auto-Reload Limit"† based on your comfort level via Hong Leong Connect or visit any of our branches.
*Provided you have exercised vigilant care in safeguarding the Debit Card and immediately reported the loss, theft or unauthorised use to the Bank. Notification has to be made to the Bank via telephone, telegram, facsimile or e-mail and confirmation of the same has to be made in writing, accompanied by a police report.
†Via branch only .
back to top