Hong Leong Share Margin Financing (SMF)
Take advantage of Hong Leong Share Margin Financing to leverage on your assets to increase your investment power!
Increase your trading limit by using cash / Fixed Deposit, quoted shares and / or unit trusts as collateral.
Multiply Your Investment Power
- Up to 2.5 times trading limit
- Need not sell existing investment or withdraw existing deposits
- Cash / Fixed Deposits pledged to Hong Leong Bank
- Acceptable quoted shares on Bursa Malaysia
- Unit Trust funds managed by HLGUT
High Margin of Financing
- Up to 60% margin of financing
- Up to a maximum of 2.5 times againts Cash / Fixed Deposits
- Up to a maximum of 1.5 times against Shares / HLG Unit Trusts
Reasons why you should capitalize on our SMF packages now!
With the volatility of the stock market and not knowing when the next market boom will hit, you would need to have a ready pool of financial resources at your immediate disposal to further invest in opportunities as they roll along.
Enhance your investment power and seize our offer now!
Our Share Margin Financing (SMF) packages are competitively bundled to give you the best combination of financial assistance to help you leverage on your investment portfolios and make the best out of it.
Below are the benefits that you can derive when you sign up with us:
- Investment Power is Multiplied
- SMF loan is the only facility that gives you a higher leverage to trade shares
- Non-liquidation of Assets
- Client need not liquidify existing assets to raise capital for shares trading. Thus, it increases clients' holding powers
- Flexible Repayment
- No fixed repayment is required provided there is no Margin Call. Interest on outstanding balance is capitalized on a monthly basis.
- Cash Drawdown
- SMF loan allows you to perform a cash drawdown upon 24-hour notification
- Time & Effort Savings
- Hong Leong takes care of prompt payment to remisiers & saves client the hassle of ensuring payment reaches remisier on time.
- Extensive List of Panel Stock Broking Partners
Complete Share Financing Needs
Hong Leong Bank also provides other services such as ESOS Financing and IPO Financing.
Terms & Conditions apply
back to top