1. Who is eligible to apply for the 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i via Connect Internet Banking?
Any Malaysian Parents,
- who are a registered Connect users and have an existing HLB/HLISB bank account; and
- who have a child with valid MyKid/MyKad and Birth Certificate, and yet an accountholders of 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i
2. What are the documents required to apply for 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i via Connect Internet Banking?
- Front view image of Child’s MyKid/MyKad;
- Back view image of Child’s MyKid/MyKad; and
- Front view image of Child’s Birth Certificate
3. How do I apply for the 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i in Connect Internet Banking?
Step 1: Click ‘Apply’
Step 2: Click on 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i under Bank Account
Step 3: Complete and submit the online application form
Step 4: You will receive an email notification once your account is opened
4. Do I need to complete my application in one go?
No, you don’t have to. You may choose to leave halfway through after you completed the online form and resume your application later to upload the supporting documents when it’s more convenient to you. You can access your saved application from ‘Online Application History’ under ‘Apply’ in Connect Internet Banking.
5. How long will my application for 3-in-1 Junior Account/3-in-1 Junior Account-i take?
Our application will be processed within 3 working days after you have successful submitted your application.
6. Where can I check my application status?
You can check your application status from ‘Online Application History’ under ‘Apply’ in Connect Internet Banking.
7. How will I know that my application is successful? Will I be receiving an email or SMS from HLB to notify me when my account is successfully opened?
An in-app notification will be sent to you via HLB Connect App once the application is successful. You will need to fund your account with minimum deposit of RM1.
8. How do I get my junior debit card?
You will receive your debit card via post at the address you have specified in your application. Your junior debit card will be delivered to you within 21 working days after successful account opening.
9. How do I activate my junior debit card?
You may activate your junior debit card in HLB Connect Online by following these simple steps: Login > click on ‘Other Services’ > click on ‘Create/Change PIN’ under Debit / ATM Card and follow the instructions provided.