Kuala Lumpur, 11 August 2016
Dear Valued Credit Cardholders,
Effective 2 January 2015, there will be a new Cheque Processing Fee of RM0.50 imposed on each leaf of cheque issued, in addition to the existing Stamp Duty of RM0.15 per cheque leaf. This means that you will incur a total of RM0.65 for each cheque you issue to pay your Hong Leong credit card account(s), with effect from 2 January 2015.
As such, you are advised to switch to a cheaper mode of payment through the electronic channels available such as:
(1) For non-HLB current/savings account (CA/SA) holders, payment can be made at a nominal fee via:
- Online InterBank GIRO (IBG) fund transfer – RM0.10 per transaction
(2) For HLB CA/SA holders, the following e-payment mode are available, at no cost:
- Online transfer to HLB credit card account (via Hong Leong Connect)
- Standing Instruction (SI) for credit card payment
- Credit Card payment via ATM, Cash Deposit Machine, Phone Banking
For further inquiries/details, please call our Contact Center at 03 – 7626 8899.