People also viewed these
Variety of financing options:
- Financing collateralized against property
- Financing collateralized against property and SJPP Guarantee
- Financing guaranteed by SJPP (up to 70% of loan amount)
- High financing amount up to RM 10 Million* per borrower
- Up to 150% Margin of Advance
Flexible facility based on business needs
- Term Loan for Property Financing (up to 25 years) or Working Capital Financing (up to 7 years)
- SJPP Term Loan – Working Capital or Capital Expenditure Financing (up to 7 years)
- Overdraft – Working Capital Financing
Trade facilities – Trade Working Capital Financing (up to 120 days)
- BLR – 2.20% for Term Loan
- BLR + 1.00% for Overdraft
- Please contact our Bank’s staff / visit our Bank branch for Trade facilities pricing.
* The maximum financing amount granted is subject to Bank’s credit evaluation.
- Sole Prop, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd) that is classified as SME based on the definition of SME Corp Malaysia;
- Business registered with either:
i) Companies Commission of Malaysia either under the Registrar of Business Act (1956) or Companies Registration Act 1965 and / or the Companies Registration Act 2016 or Limited Liability Partnership Act 2012; or
ii) Respective authorities or district offices in Sabah and Sarawak; or
iii) Respective statutory bodies for professional services providers
- Annual Sales Turnover of RM 500,000 and above
- Financing that are with SJPP guarantee must be:
i) Malaysian owned companies i.e. with at least 51% shareholding / ownership by Malaysian that is residing in Malaysia
ii) Business shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SME shall not exceed 20%
Copy of Directors, Owners, Partners, Shareholders, Guarantors Malaysian ID card
- Latest 3 years audited financial statements and/ or management accounts (where applicable)
- Last 6 months Bank Statements
Business Documents e.g. Board Resolution, Form 24 / Section 78, Form 49 / Section 58, Form 44/ Section 46, Annual Return / Section 68
Business Registration Document
E.g. Form A/ Form B/Form D,
Form 8 / Form 9 / Section 14 (Super Form)
Memorandum of Articles (M&A)/ Constitution (If Applicable)
Property Title/Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P)/Booking Receipt/ Valid Proclamation of Sales
*Additional documentation may be requested for credit evaluation purposes
Click here for the non-exhaustive list of fees and charges, or visit any of our branches for further information.
Q: What is SMElite?
A: SMELITE is a financing package that offers property financing, working capital financing and capital expenditure financing to Malaysian SMEs.
Q: What is the maximum financing amount I can borrow under SMElite?
A: The maximum financing amount under SMElite is up to RM10.0 Mil* or 150% Margin of Advance against property charged as collateral.
Q: What are the types of facilities available under SMElite?
A: We offer Term Loan, Overdraft and Trade facilities under the SMElite package. Facilities can either be conventional or Islamic facilities.
Q: Is collateral required for financing under SMElite?
A: Yes, we require property as collateral for the financing.
Q: What is the purpose of SJPP guarantee?
A: SJPP guarantee serves as an additional security for the SMElite financing to increase the eligible financing amount.
*Note: The maximum financing amount granted is subject to Bank's credit evaluation.