2022 Hong Leong Bank Xmas Dash Contest Terms And Conditions
The 2022 Hong Leong Bank Xmas Dash Contest (“Contest”) is a social media contest organized by Hong Leong Bank Berhad (193401000023 (97141-X)) (“Bank” or “HLB”) which commences on 9 December 2022 (00:00 AM) and ends on 31 December 2022 (23:59 PM), both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”), unless otherwise notified.
Terms and Conditions
1) The following sets out the terms and conditions applicable to the Contest (“T&Cs”):-
2) This Contest is open to all Malaysian individuals irrespective of whether they are customers of the Bank or otherwise (“Participants”).
3) In order to be eligible for this Contest, all requirements must be fulfilled in accordance with the Contest Mechanics below.
4) To participate in the Contest, the Participants must first become a fan of HLB’s Facebook (“FB”) page at www.facebook.com/HLBMalaysia (“HLB’s Facebook Page”) and HLB’s Instagram (“IG”) page at www.instagram.com/hongleongbankmy (“HLB’s Instagram Page”). To become a fan of the HLB’s Facebook Page and HLB’s Instagram Page, the Participants have to click “Like” on HLB’s Facebook Page and “Follow” on HLB’s Instagram Page. No registration with HLB is required for this process.
5) Participants are then required to log in to the contest microsite at https://hlbxmasdash.com using a Gmail account to play the game according to the gameplay instructions as stated on the contest microsite (“Eligible Participants”). To be eligible to be chosen as winners, Participants must share their gameplay score at least once to their social media account (Facebook or Instagram) by clicking the ‘Share’ or ‘Save’ button on the microsite.
Prize Selection and Fulfilment
6) The Contest Prize consists of:
Grand Prize (x5): Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop 2 Lite
Consolation Prizes (x60): RM50 Grab e-voucher
7) The Grand Prize winners will be selected based on the Top 5 highest scorers of the game.
8) In selecting the Grand Prize Winners, in the event there are two (2) or more Eligible Participants who have accumulated the same score, the Eligible Participant who has accumulated the score first will be placed ahead of the other Eligible Participant in terms of the selection of Winners pursuant to Clause 7 above.
Every 50th gameplay will be selected as a Consolation Prize Winner. Eligible Participants may play as many times as they wish to increase their chances of being selected as a Consolation Prize Winner. Please note that each gameplay is considered 1 entry
9) Each Participant is entitled to win only ONE (1) Contest Prize in this Contest. The Grand Prize will take precedence if an eligible participant is selected for both Grand Prize and Consolation Prize.
10) The Winners will be notified by 27 January 2023 via a Winner’s announcement post on the Bank’s official Facebook and/or Instagram page. Winners will be subsequently notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: HLB Xmas Dash Contest Winner. It is the obligation of the Eligible Participants to update and/or provide their latest and accurate contact information (i.e. email address) to the Bank. The Bank shall not be responsible in the event that the Eligible Participants are unable to be contacted for any reason whatsoever.
11) The Winners are required to reply to the email sent by HLB pursuant to Clause 10 above with the following personal details by 10 February 2023:
a) Full name as per National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”);
b) Mailing address (for Grand Prize winners only)
c) Mobile phone number (for Grand Prize winners only)
12) All information collected by HLB under the Contest will be used for the purpose of the Contest Prizes fulfillment only.
13) If the Winners fail to email HLB all the required details within the timeframe specified in Clause 11 above, the Winners will be disqualified from the Contest and shall not be entitled to the Contest Prizes.
14) The Contest Prizes will be fulfilled as early as 27 February 2023.
15) For the avoidance of doubt, the Bank gives no representation or warranty with the respect to the quality or suitability of the Grand Prize (including but not limited to the validity and/or usage of the Grand Prize and shall not be responsible to replace any lost, stolen or damaged Grand Prize). The Grand Prize Winners shall deal directly with the manufacturer/supplier for any queries, disputes, warranty information, or claims pertaining to the Grand Prize without any recourse to the Bank. All risks, loss, damage, and/or injury associated with the use of the Grand Prize shall be assumed by the Winners.
16) The Contest Prize will be provided on an “As Is Where Is” basis. The Contest Prize featured in all materials and/or the Bank’s website (if any) is for illustration purposes only. Any props, accessories, or equipment featured with the Contest Prize in any pictorial materials are for decorative purposes and shall not form part of the Contest Prize.
17) Grab e-vouchers Terms and Conditions apply.
18) For the avoidance of doubt, HLB reserves the right to determine the Winners and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained. The Contest Prizes are non-exchangeable by cash or in kind.
19) It is the obligation of the Winners to inform HLB in writing in the event of non-receipt of the Contest Prizes by 13 March 2023, failing which the Winners are deemed to have received the Contest Prizes and any appeal/request for the reimbursement of the Contest Prizes thereafter shall not be entertained.
20) HLB reserves the right to replace the Contest Prizes with any other item of equal value at its discretion.
21) By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree:
a) to have read, understood, accepted, and agree to be bound by the T&Cs herein;
b) that HLB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, conclusive, and binding on all Participants, and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute HLB’s decision shall be entertained;
c) to authorize and consent to the Bank’s usage, disclosure, or publication of their FB and IG Handle at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotion purposes in any media;
d) to be responsible for providing the Bank with their valid and current contact details including an email address for the purpose of this Campaign, and promptly notify the Bank in the event of changes;
e) to access the HLB’s contest website at https://hlbxmasdash.com (“Contest Website”) at regular intervals to view the T&Cs of the Contest and ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to the T&Cs; and
f) to be liable and shall personally bear all applicable taxes, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to their participation in the Contest.
22) HLB reserves the right:
a) to add, delete, suspend or vary the T&Cs contained herein, either wholly or in part, or to terminate the Campaign at HLB’s discretion by way of posting on HLB’s Facebook Page and/or HLB’s Instagram Page or in any manner deemed suitable by the Bank, at any time with notice;
b) to disqualify any Participants for any reason whatsoever as HLB may deem fit to participate in the Contest without assigning any reason thereof; and
c) to disqualify any Contest Participants whom HLB may in its absolute discretion decide or reasonably suspects as to have behaved in an unlawful, unfair, fraudulent and/or unethical manner in the course of the Contest duration. Any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained; and
d) to determine if the Winners shall be entitled to any of the Grand Prize(s) and/or Consolation Prize(s) and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be processed.
e) to use the FB and IG Handle and Contest Entries (i.e. photos and posting copy) of the Participants at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotion purposes in any media.
23) In the event of any discrepancy between the T&Cs herein as compared to the advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, the final T&Cs on the Campaign Website shall prevail.
24) The T&Cs herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
25) Words denoting one gender include all other genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.
26) If you have any enquiries regarding the T&Cs, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 03-76268899.