1. Will Hong Leong Bank pay the fees directly to The One Academy?
Yes. You will need to sign an authorization form to allow us to disburse the loan to The One Academy.
2. I am a student and would like to apply for this loan. Am I eligible?
Applicant must be a Malaysian aged between 21-60 years old and earn minimum monthly income of RM2,000 (If you do not meet the criteria, those who meet the above criteria may apply for the loan on your behalf). We will require Payment Reference details to notify The One Academy.
3. Will The One Academy be liable if I am not able to pay my instalments?
No, applicants hold full responsibility to make monthly instalments in full and on time. The One Academy will not be held liable if the applicant fails to pay their monthly instalments.
4. Can my loan application amount be higher than the fees quoted by The One Academy?
Yes. You may choose to apply for more than the fee amount and the cash out the surplus amount after deducting the fee amount as Extra Cash Out. Kindly refer to the table below for examples of cash out options for fees amounting to say, RM11,800:
*Total Approved Facility Amount will be quoted in thousands and stamp duties of 0.5% of the approved facility amount will be deducted from approved facility amount before disbursement is made.
**The Amount Disbursed to The One Academy must be in multiples of hundreds (RM100).
***The Extra Cash Out amount must not exceed 100% of the Amount Disbursed to The One Academy.
5. What if my approved facility amount is lesser than the total fee amount?
You would have to top up the differential amount and pay directly to The One Academy.
6. How would I pay my monthly instalments?
You may make monthly instalment payments via internet banking/online transfer/Interbank Giro (IBG) or transfer via ATMs.
7. How may I apply?
You may click “Apply Now” to leave your details with us and we will contact you within 24 hours.