The Great Transition
Choosing the Best Account for Your Salary
How it Works
|Overview of Monthly Interest||Interest Rate||Amount|
|Share Trading Bonus Interest||%||RM|
|Total (per month)||1.40%||RM116.67|
The information shown is indicative and for illustration purpose only. Hong Leong Bank will not under any circumstances accept responsibility or liability for any losses that may arise from a decision that you may make as a result of using the calculator. Minimum account balance of RM1,000 is required in order to be eligible for Savings Interest. Savings Interest capped at RM500 per quarter, while e-Xtra Interest and Bonus Interest are capped at RM30 per month.
Features & Benefits
Fully Digital Account Opening
- Open an account in minutes from your smartphone with Apply@HLB. And your debit card will be delivered to your address within 14 working days after your account is opened.
- Save yourself a trip to the bank
- No issuance fee
- Contactless functionality
- When performing cash withdrawals at ATMs select “Current Account”
24/7 Online Access via Hong Leong Connect
- Check balance
- Zero cost DuitNow and IBG
- Cardless ATM withdrawal
- Pay bills
- Prepaid reload
- View & download monthly e-statements
Share Trading Bonus Interest**
- Earn Share Trading Bonus Interest up to 0.9% p.a. on your trading transactions
- Complimentary access to HLeBroking Mobile Trading, trading tools and market research materials
- Apply for a HLeBroking trading account with ease on Hong Leong Connect by following this simple how-to guide.
**Only applicable for Pay&Save Accountholders with a HLeBroking Trading Account
Step 1 Click Foreign Currency Deposit from Pay&Save/-i Actions dropdown menu.
Step 2 Select the currency you wish to convert, complete declaration and confirm rates.
Step 3 Input TAC.
Step 4 Completed! Head back or perform another conversion.