Kuala Lumpur, 20 December 2018
Dear Valued Merchant,
Kindly be informed that all merchants are to adhere to all the requirements stipulated in the Merchant Agreement.
Below are some of the recommended best practices.
Do ensure that...
- your terminal position is visible to the cardholder.
- the position and wire length of the terminal is sufficient for the cardholder to reach the PIN pad.
- you display the Visa, MasterCard, MyDebit, PIN & PAY and WeChat Pay (if applicable) decals at the cashier counter/entrance door.
- the intended tipping amount is correct before the cardholder enters the PIN number when using the Tipping feature.
- perform surcharging for debit/credit card transactions.
- impose a minimum amount for debit/credit card transactions.
- perform double swiping of debit/credit card.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions at www.hlb.com.my/merchant-tnc and visit our webpage at www.hlb.com.my/merchant for the latest updates.
Payments and Merchants Team
Hong Leong Bank