Success comes to those who dare and act – so goes the saying and this Chinese New Year, Hong Leong Bank Berhad (“HLB” or the “Bank”) has launched an action-oriented campaign with a message that your dream and future success begins with your actions today.
Domenic Fuda, Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of HLB said that this campaign is aimed at encouraging all Malaysians to start seeding their dreams by taking action today to realize tomorrow’s goals and prosperity. Entering 2020, the Bank is building on their long-term festive theme of ‘Seeding Dreams’ that encourages customers to take charge of their financial future today.
“The year 2020 is a special one as the Chinese zodiac cycle starts from the top and we should consider it a year of renewal to reignite and revitalise our aspirations for the new year and at HLB, we want to help seed the dreams of Malaysians by assisting them to secure their future aspirations of abundance and prosperity with financial products and services that are built around their needs,” said Fuda.
To showcase the meaning of the campaign, the Bank has introduced a heart-warming video entitled “The Grown Ups’ Table’, which features the point-of-view of Ah Girl, a precocious little girl who aspires to sit at the adults’ table during the reunion dinner and makes that aspiration her goal. She then starts strategizing ways to reach her goal and with sheer hard work and perseverance, she is eventually ‘promoted’ to the adults’ dinner table.
“To begin creating a successful future for ourselves, we need to start planning and strategizing from today, just like Ah Girl. At HLB, we strongly believe that with the right amount of hard work and conviction, our aspirations become our reality. It is our hope that 2020 will exemplify the tenacity and virtue shown by Ah Girl in earning herself a seat at the grown-ups table”, said Zalman Zainal, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer of HLB.
He continued, “Ah Girl’s efforts don’t go unnoticed as she is rewarded by her family members with a nod of approval signifying that hard work always pays off. With that in mind, we want to help Malaysians create their own prosperity with a range of tailored banking products and services that will undoubtedly help them achieve their goals and earn themselves their own nod of approval”.
With the Bank’s growing emphasis on digital banking and cashless payment, this year’s CNY promo sees HLB rewarding more customers using e-wallets or cards, on top of helping them grow their cash to kickstart a healthy financial future, both with more cashback, more rewards and more ‘Ong’ interest rates.
HLB Credit Card Rewards during CNY
- Sign up for a HLB credit card and earn up to RM388 in cashback when you spend on the weekends.
- For existing cardholders – thank you very much --- you can enjoy RM8 in cashback each time you spend RM100 and above on dining
- Enjoy as low as 4% interest rates per annum in personal loan financing and enjoy 3 months of interest/profit cashback
- Cardholders can also enjoy 0% interest flexi payment plan for 12 months via HL Connect mobile banking app.
- Stand a chance to win a travel package to Japan or Taiwan when you spend a minimum of RM100 on dining or retail purchases
HLB Debit Card Promotion with WeChat Pay during CNY
- Start using WeChat Pay e-wallet and get an RM8 e-Angpao when you top up RM30 with the HLB debit card.
More Exclusive Ongsome CNY Promotions
HLB is also offering lucrative cashback and ‘Ong’ interest rates for those looking to grow their cash:
- Just by referring a friend or family member to join Priority Banking, you stand a chance to be rewarded with an e-Angpao worth up to RM888
- For those looking to own a new car, HLB is offering unbeatable auto loan rates at as low as 2.18% per annum as well as a chance to win 0% interest/profit for your loan
- Enjoy 8.38% per annum Fixed Deposit interest rate for 3 months to start growing your wealth this CNY
- For both share margin financing and overdraft facility secured by unit trust, HLB is offering 3.88% per annum interest rates for the first 6-months as well as a chance to win an e-Angpao of RM388
- Get more cash from Call-for-Cash plus and enjoy in interest cashback the first 3 months
To watch ‘The Grown Ups’ Table’ campaign video, please click here https://youtu.be/1gJFqx06Xow.
Find out more about all the exciting ways you can make your own prosperity this CNY at