1. Who provides the all-inclusive packages?
We are working with our selected travel partner, Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd to bring you these all-inclusive packages. With over 30 years of experience in this field, Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd is an award winning travel agency.
2. Are there any interest or fees associated with the personal loan taken under this campaign?
The interest rate on our personal loans under this promotion vary between 5% p.a. flat rate to 8% p.a. There will be stamp duties of 0.5% of the loan amount that will be deducted from the loan amount upfront prior to disbursement. Late fees of 1% p.a. on the amount owing applies. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details.
3. Can I apply for an amount that is less than the cost of the travel package?
Yes, but it is subject to a minimum amount of RM5,000.
4. Will there be credit checks when I participate in this campaign?
Yes, when you first apply for a personal loan under this campaign, we perform a credit check to determine your eligibility for financing.
5. Why was my application not approved?
While we strive to offer all creditworthy applicants financing, we simply aren’t able to approve every loan application. If we aren’t able to approve your application, we will immediately notify you of our decision.
6. If I was approved for the personal loan but choose not to travel, how do I get a return or refund on the travel package? Will I be able to cancel the loan?
Returns are subject to the Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel Sdn Bhd cancellation policy. In making travel arrangements, they may have already made travel and accommodation arrangements that would incur cancellation costs. Please contact Malaysian Harmony if you would like to cancel your travel package.
As for your loan, you will need to give 3 months’ notice to terminate the loan. There may be a situation where your refund from cancelling your travel package may not be sufficient to settle the loan. It is crucial that any cancellation be done so at the soonest time possible.
7. How do I pay for my monthly instalments?
You can pay for your monthly instalments via internet banking/online transfer/Interbank Giro (IBG) or transfer via ATMs.