Personal Loan/Financing-i | HLB Connect | 01 April 2023-30 June 2023
Enjoy exclusive flat rates when you apply via the Bank’s website
Features & Benefits
Interest/Profit Rate for Online Application
Our rate is on a flat rate basis
|Application Channel: Online (Bank’s Website) |
Verified Monthly Income
Flat Interest/Profit Rate
|RM2,000 – RM7,999 ||7.50% p.a. ||2 to 5 years |
|RM8,000 and above ||5.50% p.a. |
Note: The effective interest/profit rates vary as follows for loan/financing-i tenure from 2 to 5 years:
(i) Flat interest/profit rate 5.50% p.a.: Effective interest/profit rates vary from 10.01% p.a. to 10.23% p.a.
(ii) Flat interest/profit rate 7.50% p.a.: Effective interest/profit rates vary from 13.32% p.a. to 13.80% p.a.
(iii) 0.50% of the facility amount will be deducted upon disbursement for stamp duty payable.
Illustration of Instalments
Assuming you apply online via the Bank’s Website and your verified monthly income is RM8,000 with a total funded facility amount of RM100,000 for 5 years financing tenure with applicable interest/profit rate of 5.50% p.a. as illustrated below:
*Monthly instalment amount will be rounded up to the nearest RM5.
Any adjustment due to rounding will be reflected towards the end of the facility tenure.
- Malaysian citizens aged between 21 to 60 years old
- Minimum annual income of RM24,000
- Minimum loan/financing amount is RM5,000
- Maximum loan amount is RM250,000 for Personal Loan and maximum financing amount for Personal Financing-i is RM150,000
- Exclusively for online applications only
Documents Required For Online Application
You will be prompted to upload the following 5 documents for your online application. Prepare these documents before you start your online application.
Accepted formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf or .png
Max file size: 5MB per document
For Salaried Applicants (Fixed or Variable Income)
1. NRIC front
2. NRIC back
3. Latest EPF statement showing 12 months contribution OR latest 2 years Form BE with proof of tax receipt/latest 2 years LHDN summary sheet for E-Filing submission OR
4. Latest 3 months’ salary slips OR 6 months’ commission slips with salary or commission crediting.
5. Optional documents (e.g., rental income, proof of bonuses paid, cash investments - FD or Mutual Funds, etc.)
For Malaysians working in Singapore (SG)
1. Latest CPF statement (Malaysians working in SG) showing 12 months contribution OR latest 2 years NOA Form
2. Proof of salary crediting for 3 months
3. Copy of SG work permit/pass/PR
For Self-Employed Applicants
1. NRIC front
2. NRIC back
3. Business Registration Document
4. Latest 1 year Form B with tax receipt OR latest 6 months company bank statements OR latest 2 years EPF statement (Sdn Bhd only)
5. Optional documents (e.g., latest 6 months’ salary slips/6 months commission slips with crediting proof, rental income, etc.)