2022 HLB CONNECT IT “BRING THE BEAT” IG FILTER GAMES CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2022 HLB Connect It “Bring The Beat” IG Filter Games Contest (“Contest”) is a social media contest organized by Hong Leong Bank Berhad (193401000023 (97141-X)) (“Bank” or “HLB”) which commences on 8 August 2022 and ends on 15 September 2022, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”), unless otherwise notified.
Terms and Conditions
The following sets out the terms and conditions applicable to the Contest (“T&Cs”):-
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian individuals irrespective of whether they are customers of the Bank or otherwise (“Participants”).
2. The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest:
Permanent and contract employees of Hong Leong Group (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their respective immediate family members (e.g. spouse, children, parent, brother or sister).
3. In order to be eligible for this Contest, all requirements must be fulfilled in accordance with the Contest Mechanics below.
4. To participate in the Contest, the Participants must first become a fan of HLB’s Instagram page at www.instagram.com/hongleongbankmy (“HLB’s Instagram Page”). To become a fan of the HLB’s Instagram Page, the Participants have to click “Follow” HLB’s Instagram Page. No registration is required.
HLB CONNECT IT “BRING THE BEAT” IG FILTER GAMES CONTEST
How to Play
5. Launch Instagram Games at https://www.instagram.com/ar/569431731329203/
6. Participants are required to play the HLB Connect It “Bring The Beat” IG Filter Games Contest (“Game”) by pressing ‘Press Record to Play’. After playing, participants need to ‘Share’ the game recording to their own profile IG story, tag Hong Leong Bank (IG: @hongleongbankmy), and tag 3 friends. Uploaded IG story must have visibility set to “Public”.
7. A minimum score of 100 on the Game is required to qualify as an entry for the Contest (“Eligible Contest Entries”).
8. Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) contest entry throughout the Contest Period to improve their chances of winning.
9. HLB reserves the right to disqualify and/or delete any contest entry containing nudity, vulgarity, obscenity, racist sentiments, profanity, violence, or any other elements deemed inappropriate by HLB (including but not limited to infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights). HLB shall not be responsible for any such contest entry disqualified and/or deleted or in the event, any contest entry is unsuccessfully posted due to technical or internet connection issues or for any other reason whatsoever.
Prize Selection and Fulfilment
10. The Contest Prize consists of RM500 worth of Shell e-vouchers (RM100 x 5 e-vouchers) (“Grand Prize”) and RM200 worth of Shell e-vouchers (RM20 x 10 e-vouchers) (“Consolation Prize”). There are a total of 5 (Five) Grand Prizes and 50 (Fifty) Consolation Prizes to be given out in this Contest.
11. Shell e-vouchers Terms and Conditions apply. The e-voucher is valid until 2 Jan 2023.
12. Each Participant is entitled to win only one (1) Contest Prize in this Contest.
13. The Eligible Contest Entries will be selected by HLB randomly. The Participants of the selected Eligible Contest Entries who have fulfilled the requirements in Clause 4 to Clauses 7 (as applicable) above shall be eligible to be selected as a winner (“Winners”).
14. The Winners will be notified by HLB within four (4) weeks after the end of the Contest Period (“Notification”) via the Winners announcement post on the Bank’s official Instagram page.
15. The Winners are required to send an e-mail to email@example.com with their personal details as follows within fourteen (14) days from the date of the Notification:
(a) Full name as per National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”);
(b) Mobile Number;
(c) Email Address;
(d) IG username
16. All information collected by HLB under the Contest will be used for the purpose of the Contest Prizes fulfillment only.
17. If the Winners fail to email the contest fulfillment team all the required details within the timeframe as specified in Clause 15 above, the Winners shall be disqualified from the Contest and shall not be entitled to the Contest Prizes.
18. The Contest Prize (e-voucher) will be emailed to the Winners within twelve (12) weeks after the Notification of Winners.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, HLB reserves the right to determine the Winners and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained. The Contest Prizes are non-exchangeable by cash or in kind.
20. It is the obligation of the Winners to inform HLB in writing in the event of non-receipt of the Contest Prizes by 24 November 2022, failing which the Winners are deemed to have received the Contest Prizes and any appeal/request for the reimbursement of the Contest Prizes thereafter shall not be entertained.
21. HLB reserves the right to replace the Contest Prizes with any other item of equal value at its discretion.
22. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree:
a) to have read, understood, accepted and agree to be bound by the T&Cs herein;
b) that HLB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Participants and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute HLB’s decision shall be entertained;
c) to authorise and consent to the Bank’s usage, disclosure or publication of their IG Handle and Contest Entries at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media;
d) to access the HLB’s contest website at https://www.hlb.com.my/bringthebeat (“Contest Website”) at regular intervals to view the T&Cs of the Contest and ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to the T&Cs; and
e) to be liable and shall personally bear all applicable taxes, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to their participation in the Contest.
23. HLB reserves the right:
a. to add, delete, suspend or vary the T&Cs contained herein, either wholly or in part, or to terminate the Campaign at HLB’s discretion by way of posting on HLB’s Facebook Page and/or HLB’s Instagram Page or in any manner deemed suitable by the Bank, at any time with notice;
b. to disqualify any Participants for any reason whatsoever as HLB may deem fit to participate in the Contest without assigning any reason thereof; and
c. to use the IG Handle and Contest Entries (i.e. photos and posting copy) of the Participants at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotion purposes in any media.
24. In the event of any discrepancy between the T&Cs herein as compared to the advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, the final T&Cs on the Campaign Website shall prevail.
25. The T&Cs herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
26. Words denoting one gender include all other genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.
If you have any enquiries regarding the T&Cs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-76268899.