HONG LEONG BANK GAYA RAYA KITA (BUKA PUASA AND MEET AND GREET WITH ALIF SATAR AND LISA SURIHANI) SOCIAL CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Hong Leong Bank Gaya Raya Kita (Buka Puasa and Meet and Greet with Alif Satar and Lisa Surihani) Social Contest” (“Contest”) is a social media contest organized by Hong Leong Bank Berhad (193401000023 (97141-X)) (“Bank” or “HLB”) which commences from 25 - 29 March 2023, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”), unless otherwise notified.
Terms and Conditions
The following sets out the terms and conditions applicable to the Contest (“T&Cs”):-
1. This Contest is open to all individual Bank customers (“Participants”).
2. The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest:
Permanent and contract employees of HLB and Hong Leong Islamic Bank (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their respective immediate family members (e.g. spouse, children, parent, brother or sister).
3. In order to be eligible for this Contest, all requirements must be fulfilled in accordance with the Contest Mechanics below.
4. To participate in the Contest, the Participants must first become a fan of HLB’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HLBMalaysia (“HLB’s Facebook Page”) OR HLB’s Instagram page at www.instagram.com/hongleongbankmy (“HLB’s Instagram Page”). To become a fan of the HLB’s Facebook Page OR HLB’s Instagram Page, the Participants have to click “Like” on HLB’s Facebook Page OR “Follow” HLB’s Instagram Page. No registration is required.
5. The Participants are then required to answer a question related to the Contest posted on HLB’s Facebook Page and/or HLB Instagram Page (“Contest Post”) during the Contest Period.
The Participants are to submit the answer in the comment box of the Contest Post, tag 5 friends and include all 3 hashtags #HLBGayaRayaKita #AlifSatar #LisaSurihani (“Contest Entry”).
After the Participants submit their answers in the comment box, they are required to answer one (1) Bonus Question correctly (the Bonus Question is in the contest post caption) & email the correct answer together with their personal details as follows to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2023 with the email subject: HLB Gaya Raya Kita Contest.
(a) Full name as per National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”);
(b) NRIC number;
(c) Valid Malaysian mobile phone number; and
(d) Facebook OR Instagram username used in the contest
6. The Participants are allowed to submit more than 1 Contest Entry to increase their chances to be selected as winners on either HLB’s Facebook Page OR HLB’s Instagram Page.
7. HLB reserves the right to disqualify and/or delete any Contest Entry containing nudity, vulgarity, obscenity, racist sentiments, profanity, violence, or any other elements deemed inappropriate by HLB (including but not limited to infringement of any third party intellectual property rights). Further, HLB shall not be responsible for any Contest Entry that is unsuccessfully posted due to technical or internet connection issues or for any other reason whatsoever.
Contest Prize Selection and Fulfilment
8. Details of the Contest Prize are as follows:
Two (2) invites for Buka Puasa and a Meet and Greet session with Alif Satar and Lisa Surihani
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|11 April 2023, Tuesday|
Please note that:
a. The Meet and Greet session will be a standalone agenda at the same venue as the Buka Puasa event.
b. The exact location and timing for the Buka Puasa and Meet and Greet session will only be disclosed to the Winners.
9. Each Participant is entitled to win only one (1) Contest Prize in this Contest.
10. The Participants who have fulfilled the requirements in Clauses 5 and submitted the correct answer in their Contest Entries will be shortlisted as “Selected Participants” and will be selected as Winners at random.
11. There are a total of ten (10) Contest Prizes to be given out to the Winners (as defined herein) of this Contest.
12. All information collected by HLB under the Contest will be used for the purpose of the Contest Prize fulfilment only.
13. The Winners are required to provide their full name and NRIC number again at the event registration for the Buka Puasa and Meet and Greet session.
HLB reserves the right to deny entry to the Winners of the Winners if the personal details provided to HLB are inconsistent at the point of the event registration.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, HLB reserves the right to determine the Winners and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained.
15. The Contest Prize is non-exchangeable for cash, credit, or in kind.
16. HLB reserves the right to replace the Contest Prize with any other item of equal value at its discretion.
17. By participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby:
a) confirm that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the T&Cs herein;
b) agree that HLB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, conclusive, and binding on all Participants and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute HLB’s decision shall be entertained;
c) agree to authorize and consent to the Bank’s usage, disclosure, or publication of their FB username and Contest Entries at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotion purposes in any media;
d) agree to access the HLB’s campaign website at https://www.hlb.com.my/gayarayakita_meetgreet (“Campaign Website”) at regular intervals to view the T&Cs of the Contest and ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to the T&Cs; and
e) agree that they shall be liable and shall personally bear all applicable taxes, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to their participation in the Contest.
18. HLB reserves the right:
a. to add, delete, suspend, or vary the T&Cs contained herein, either wholly or in part, at HLB’s discretion by way of posting on the Campaign Website or in any manner deemed suitable by the Bank, at any time with notice; and
b. to disqualify any Participants for any reason whatsoever as HLB may deem fit to participate in the Contest without assigning any reason thereof.
19. In the event of any discrepancy between the T&Cs herein as compared to the advertising, promotional, publicity, and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, the final T&Cs on the Campaign Website shall prevail.
20. The T&Cs herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
21. Words denoting one gender include all other genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.