Please note that:
a. The Meet and Greet session will be a standalone agenda at the same venue as the Buka Puasa event.
b. The exact location and timing for the Buka Puasa and Meet and Greet session will only be disclosed to the Winners.
9. Each Participant is entitled to win only one (1) Contest Prize in this Contest.
10. The Participants who have fulfilled the requirements in Clauses 5 and submitted the correct answer in their Contest Entries will be shortlisted as “Selected Participants” and will be selected as Winners at random.
11. There are a total of ten (10) Contest Prizes to be given out to the Winners (as defined herein) of this Contest.
12. All information collected by HLB under the Contest will be used for the purpose of the Contest Prize fulfilment only.
13. The Winners are required to provide their full name and NRIC number again at the event registration for the Buka Puasa and Meet and Greet session.
HLB reserves the right to deny entry to the Winners of the Winners if the personal details provided to HLB are inconsistent at the point of the event registration.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, HLB reserves the right to determine the Winners and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained.
15. The Contest Prize is non-exchangeable for cash, credit, or in kind.
16. HLB reserves the right to replace the Contest Prize with any other item of equal value at its discretion.
17. By participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby:
a) confirm that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the T&Cs herein;
b) agree that HLB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, conclusive, and binding on all Participants and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute HLB’s decision shall be entertained;
c) agree to authorize and consent to the Bank’s usage, disclosure, or publication of their FB username and Contest Entries at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotion purposes in any media;
d) agree to access the HLB’s campaign website at https://www.hlb.com.my/gayarayakita_meetgreet (“Campaign Website”) at regular intervals to view the T&Cs of the Contest and ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to the T&Cs; and
e) agree that they shall be liable and shall personally bear all applicable taxes, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to their participation in the Contest.
18. HLB reserves the right:
a. to add, delete, suspend, or vary the T&Cs contained herein, either wholly or in part, at HLB’s discretion by way of posting on the Campaign Website or in any manner deemed suitable by the Bank, at any time with notice; and
b. to disqualify any Participants for any reason whatsoever as HLB may deem fit to participate in the Contest without assigning any reason thereof.
19. In the event of any discrepancy between the T&Cs herein as compared to the advertising, promotional, publicity, and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, the final T&Cs on the Campaign Website shall prevail.
20. The T&Cs herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
21. Words denoting one gender include all other genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.