Winners Selection and Announcement
7. There will be a total of ten (10) Contest Prizes to be given away for this Contest. Each Contest Eligible Participant is entitled to win only one (1) Contest Prize in this Contest.
8. The Contest Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) Contest Entry throughout the Contest Period to improve their chances of winning.
9. The Contest Entry will be selected based on most Likes after the Contest Period. In the event there is a tie, HLB reserves the right to select the winner randomly. The selected Contest Eligible Participants who have fulfilled the requirements in Clause 4 and Clause 5 shall win the Contest Prizes (“Contest Winners”).
10. The Contest Winners will be notified by HLB within twenty one (21) days after the end of the Contest Period (“Notification”) via HLB’s FB Page, with instructions on how to claim the Contest Prizes. The Contest Winners are required to email the following details to HLB Marketing <email@example.com> with email’s subject title: “TikTok Dance Challenge” within five (5) days from the date of the Notification: -
a) Full name as per National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”)
b) NRIC Number:
c) Current Account or Savings Account/Current Account-i or Savings Account-i (“CASA/CASA-i”) maintained by the Contest Winners with HLB or Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad (“HLISB”) if any:
d) Mobile Number:
e) TikTok Profile URL:
f) Facebook Account Name:
11. All information collected by HLB under the Contest will be used for the purpose of the Contest Prizes fulfillment only.
12. If the Contest Winners fail to email to HLB with all required details within the timeframe as specified in Clause 10 above, the Contest Winners shall be disqualified from the Contest and shall not be entitled to the Contest Prizes, and the Contest Prizes will be forfeited.
13. The Contest Prizes will be credited into the CASA/CASA-i of the Contest Winners by 31 July 2021. The Contest Winners’ CASA/CASA-i must remain active and valid throughout the Contest Period and until 31 July 2021, failing which, the Contest Prizes may be forfeited at HLB’s discretion.
14. The Contest Winners who do not have a CASA/CASA-i with HLB/HLISB will be required to open a CASA/CASA-i at their preferred HLB branches and email their CASA/CASA-i account number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02 July 2021, failing which, the Contest Prizes will be forfeited.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, HLB reserves the right to determine if the Contest Winners shall be entitled to any of the Contest Prizes and any dispute(s) pertaining to HLB’s decision shall not be entertained.
16. The Contest Prizes are non-transferable to any third party and non-exchangeable for up-front credit, cheque or benefit-in-kind.
17. It is the obligation of the Contest Winners to inform HLB in writing via email to email@example.com by 06 August 2021 in the event of non-receipt of the Contest Prizes, failing which the Contest Winners are deemed to have received the Contest Prizes and any appeal/request for the reimbursement of the Contest Prizes shall not be entertained.
18. The Bank reserves the rights to replace the Contest Prizes with any other item of equal value at its discretion.
19. By participating in the Contest, the Contest Participants agree:
a) to have read, understood and be bound by the T&Cs herein;
b) that HLB’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Contest Participants and no further correspondence and/or appeal to dispute HLB’s decision shall be entertained;
c) authorize and consent to HLB’s usage, disclosure or publication of their TikTok Handle and Contest Entries at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media;
d) to access HLB’s Facebook Page at regular intervals to view the T&Cs of the Contest and ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to the T&Cs; and
e) to be liable and shall personally bear all applicable taxes, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to their participation in the Contest.
f) HLB shall not be responsible for any Contest Entry which is unsuccessfully posted due to technical or internet connection issues or for any other reason whatsoever.
20. HLB reserves the right:
a) To add, delete, suspend or vary the T&Cs contained herein, either wholly or in part, at HLB’s discretion by way of posting on HLB’s Facebook Page or in any manner deemed suitable by HLB, at any time with prior notice;
b) To disqualify any Contest Participants for any reason whatsoever as HLB may deem fit to participate in the Contest without assigning any reason thereof; and
c) To use the TikTok Handle and Contest Entries (i.e. photos and posting copy) of the Contest Participants at no cost for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
21. In the event of any discrepancy between the T&Cs herein as compared to the advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, the final T&Cs on HLB’s Facebook Page shall prevail.
22. All features of the Contest Prizes in all printed materials and/or HLB’s Facebook Page are for illustration purposes only. Any props, accessories or equipment featured with the Contest Prizes in any pictorial materials are for decorative purposes and shall not form part of the Contest Prizes.
23. The T&Cs herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Contest Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
24. Words denoting one gender include all other genders and words denoting the singular include the plural and vice versa.