1. What are the documents that I need to prepare?
(a) Front cover/first page of latest one month's current account statement, not later than two months; and
(b) Photocopy of Authorised Signatory’s NRIC (front and back)
2. How do I submit my documents to Hong Leong Bank?
A dedicated HLB Relationship Manager will make arrangement to collect the documents from you at your convenience.
3. Do I need to open a Hong Leong Bank Current Account in order to receive card payment?
It is not required to open a Hong Leong Bank Current Account. However, Hong Leong Bank has prepared an attractive account opening offer for your consideration. If you are interested, a HLB Relationship Manager will assist you in this matter.
4. When will the payment be credited to my bank current account upon settlement of card transactions?
Upon the settlement of card transactions before 11:30 p.m. daily, payments will be credited at T+1 before 12:00 p.m.
5. How can I access my card e-settlement report?
All Hong Leong Bank Current Account holders are able view their respective Shell station's card settlement report via the registered Hong Leong Bank ConnectFirst portal.
An e-settlement report will send out to your email address on a daily basis with encrypted password.
6. Other enquiries
Dealers may contact or email the following: