People also viewed these
Features and Benefits
Potentially Higher Returns
Dual Currency Investment offers the investor potentially higher returns than regular Foreign Currency Deposits.
The investor can choose a currency pairing namely the base currency (e.g. USD) and an alternate currency (e.g. EUR) for this investment.
The investor may receive the principal plus interest earned on the maturity date in either the base or the alternate currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate.
The investor must be indifferent in holding either currency at maturity of investment.
* Indicative yields are subject to change
* Currency pairings are not limited to the above. For other currency pairings, please visit your nearest Hong Leong Bank branches.
This product is made available only to individuals with:
(1) Net personal assets exceeding RM3 million or its equivalent in foreign currencies,
(2) Gross annual income exceeding RM300,000 p.a. or its equivalent in foreign currencies,
(3) Total joint gross annual income with spouse exceeding RM400,000 p.a. or its equivalent in foreign currencies; OR corporate/partnership that has total net assets exceeding RM10million or its equivalent in foreign currency as at the last day of that financial year. The minimum investment requirement is RM250,000.
THE RETURNS ON THIS STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET/REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION. THIS STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT IS NOT PROTECTED BY PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA.
You are not covered by the compensation fund under section 152 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 (CMSA). This compensation fund does not extend to you if you suffer monetary loss as a result of a defalcation, or fraudulent misuse of moneys or other property, by a director, officer, employee or representative of Hong Leong Bank Berhad ("HLB").
Money withdrawn from your insured deposit(s) is no longer protected by PIDM if transferred to a non-deposit account. For example, Unit Trust, ASNB, Investment Account-i etc.
Uninsured deposit products are not protected by PIDM. For example, Bond, Dual Currency Investment (DCI), Negotiable Instrument of Deposit (NID), Structured Product etc.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission (SC).