Hong Leong Bank to Host Inaugural ‘Digital Business Day’, Invites Entrepreneurs to Take the Digital Leap for Business Resiliency
With a line-up of speakers including MDEC, Health Lane Family Pharmacy and Senheng sharing insights, experience, and tips, participants can discover how they can leverage digital solutions to drive business growth and competitive advantage
Kuala Lumpur, 6 September 2021 – Embarking on a digital transformation is no longer an option for businesses, but a necessity to adapt to a new digital reality. In an effort to ensure that corporates and SMEs alike are resilient and sustainable, Hong Leong Bank (“HLB” or the “Bank”) invites all businesses and entrepreneurs to attend their inaugural ‘HLB Digital Business Day’, a virtual conference on 9 September 2021, 3.00PM onwards.
Themed ‘Transform Your Business in the Digital Era’, ‘HLB Digital Business Day’ is dedicated to help ALL businesses introduce smarter digital strategies and solutions, along with how to best leverage them to drive business growth and competitive advantage.
Yow Kuan Tuck, Managing Director of HLB’s Business Corporate Banking said, “Digital technologies have rapidly changed the way we do business from enabling increased operational efficiency to engaging customers. Speaking to our corporate and SMEs customers, we realize there is a gap in guidance or resources in how to kickstart a digital transformation journey and innovate their business.”
“Together with industry, business leaders and HLB clients, we believe businesses will tremendously benefit from the first-hand, valuable insights of this virtual conference. We hope that attendees will take the opportunities in asking the hard questions and learning about the digitalisation building blocks needed to grow their business and gain competitive advantage,” added Yow.
The ‘HLB Digital Business Day’ will be hosted by Khoo Hsu Chuang, financial journalist and co-host of The Morning Run on BFM 89.9. Topics range from finding the right support and assistance your business needs, accelerating growth and reaching a wider market to discovering the latest solutions and platforms to take your business online. Participants can hear from:
- Hazwan Hussein, Manager of Business Digital Adoption Unit, Digital Adoption Ecosystem Division of Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (“MDEC”) on getting started on the right track to business digitalisation;
- Alan Kok, Chief Business Development Officer and Co-Founder of EasyStore on getting started on e-commerce;
- Loh Hey King, Director of Health Lane Family Pharmacy on using digital technology to transform a business;
- Reza Tan, Head of Digital Business Strategy of RinggitPay on integrated easy-to-use payment solution to grow a business;
- Henry Ang, a Google trainer will speak on understanding digital marketing and advertising to reach a wider audience;
- Dr Phua Bing Zhao, Senheng’s Head of Department of Web Technology will discuss expanding Senheng’s thriving brick-and-mortar heritage to a successful e-commerce business, overcoming challenges and what lies ahead.
To register and secure a spot at the ‘HLB Digital Business Day’ virtual conference, please visit https://www.hlb.com.my/digitalbusinessday.