These may interest you
Features & Benefits
HLB Flexi Fixed Deposit rewards you with attractive interest and auto-sweep facility from Flexi Fixed Deposit to Flexi One Account or vice versa.
Earn attractive FD interest
Earn attractive interest than conventional fixed deposits.
FD interest you receive is automatically credited into your Flexi One Account at maturity.
Enjoy 1.75% p.a.* when your Flexi One Account transfers excess funds* to Flexi FD
When your Flexi One Account exceeds RM30,000, it’s transferred into your Flexi FD Account so you earn attractive FD interest. (Transfers are automatic and done once monthly in multiples of RM30,000). *Terms and conditions apply.
Make an early partial withdrawal and still earn an attractive FD interest on your remaining balance
Make an early partial withdrawal anytime and continue to earn an attractive FD interest on your remaining balance. (Partial withdrawal is in multiples of RM3,000.
No Overdraft Facility is given
- For individuals, either single or in joint names.
- The individual must have attained the age of 18 at the point of opening the account
- Non-residents may open the Flexi FD and Flexi One Account.
- The minimum initial deposit is RM10,000 for opening the Flexi FD Account.
- The minimum initial deposit is RM10 for opening the Flexi One Account.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Member of PIDM. Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.
- Comes with a Flexi One Account so you can have the convenience of chequing and savings at high interest rates.
- Auto-sweeping from Flexi FD to Flexi One Account when there are insufficient funds in your Flexi One Account for in-clearing cheques and standing instruction payments. (Auto-sweep is in multiples of RM3,000. A service charge of RM5 is imposed for each auto-sweep)
- Flexibility to make withdrawals at any branch nationwide.
- Consolidated monthly statements. No FD receipt issued.
- Access via ATM, Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
Premature Withdrawals (effective 27 September 2018 until 31 December 2018)
Where a Flexi FD is uplifted, in partial or in full, before maturity the following rules shall apply:
a. No interest is to be paid on any other Flexi FD uplifted before the completion of three (3) months
b. Interest is payable for Flexi FD uplifted after the completion of three (3) months and will be at half (1/2) the original contracted interest rate for each completed month.
Premature Withdrawals (effective 1 January 2019)
No interest shall be payable on partially withdrawn amounts and premature withdrawals of Flexi FD.
Interest Rate (p.a.)