Convenient Line of RM200
Link to a Basic Current Account, Current Account and Pay&Save Account without overdraft.
Instant Cash via:
- ATM withdrawal
- Point of Sales or Online purchases with your Hong Leong Debit Card
- Transfer/ IBG/ Direct Debit/ Standing Instruction
- Cheque Issuance
Make repayment to the Account within 3 days from date of utilization
Customers can pay via:
- Account transfer via Hong Leong Connect
- Over-the-counter at branch
- Cash deposit at Hong Leong cash deposit machine
Flexibility to access to MyPAL multiple times within a day.
Access up to a maximum limit of RM200*.
*Account will be blocked from Debit transaction thereafter.
No interest. Just a fee of RM15 per usage.
- Malaysians with a valid IC
- With a valid Hong Leong Debit Card
- Minimum RM500 account balance
- Must present one of the following documents:
- Latest salary slip
- Current Employment letter
- Hong Leong Fixed Deposit receipt or statement with a minimum deposit of RM1,000
|Fees / Charges
|RM15.90 per usage (inclusive of GST)
|Late Payment Fee
|RM1.06 (inclusive of GST) every 3 days, up to a maximum of RM9.54 (inclusive of GST)
Edit here to enter details for document download
Edit here to enter details for productdetail page promotion