1. What DuitNow IDs can I register?
You can register one or more of the following IDs by linking them to your current / savings account/-i, as long as your IDs are verified according to our records.
(i) Mobile No.
(ii) NRIC No.
(iii) Passport No. (for non-Malaysian citizens)
(iv) Business Registration No. (for SSM-registered businesses)
2. Can I link my DuitNow ID to more than one current or savings account/-i?
No, each ID can only be registered with one bank account at a time.
3. Can I change my DuitNow ID registration details?
In December 2018, when the DuitNow service is launched, you can log in to Hong Leong Connect to manage your ID settings anytime.
4. Do I need to register to send DuitNow?
No, registration is not required to send money via DuitNow.
5. Can I schedule a future-dated or recurring transfer?
Yes, you can schedule DuitNow transfers.
6. Can I save DuitNow IDs as a Favourite recipient?
Yes, add DuitNow recipients to your Favourites list to make quick and easy transfers on Connect Internet Banking or Connect App.
7. Is there a transfer limit?
The total transferable amount for 3rd Party HLB, Interbank GIRO (IBG), Instant Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer, and DuitNow combined is RM50,000 per day.
8. Are there any fees or charges for DuitNow transfers?
50 sen is charged for transactions above RM5,000. However, Hong Leong Bank customers enjoy a fee waiver, so you will not be charged for DuitNow transactions of any amount.