Branches and Self-Service Terminals
The safety of our customers, employees and communities remains our utmost priority.
Pursuant to the updated SOPs announced recently, please note that our branch and Self-Service Terminal (SST) operating hours will resume normal operating hours as listed below:
Branch Operating Hours
Self Service Terminal Operating Hours
Self-Service Terminals (SSTs) will still be in service from 6.00am – 12.00am daily.
- Depending on the size of the branch, maximum up to 15 customers are allowed to be in the banking hall at any one time for social distancing.
Priority service will be given to senior citizens, expecting mothers and persons with disabilities.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to enter the Branch premises.
- To further safeguard the wellbeing of our customers and employees, some branches will be temporarily suspending their operations. The SSTs however, will remain in operation during the period specified above. Click here to find out which branches are affected. For the nearest alternative branch, please click here.
COVID-19 is still a threat to the health and safety of our community and we hope our customers who can perform their banking via our digital channels are able to do so, while the branch can continue to serve customers with urgent and special needs.
Alternatively, if you need to speak to us, please call our Customer Service Hotline 603 - 7626 8899 which will be operating from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please note that public health safety is a collective effort and we request our customers visiting the branch to adhere to the following guidelines for the safety of everyone:
- Scan the MySejahtera Application or complete the Visitor Declaration Form
- Show your MySejahtera Risk Status to the branch/security personnel. At this time, only persons with “Low Risk” status may enter the branch upon scanning the MySejahtera code.For those without the app, to manually record their details in the log book
- For Branches under in Sarawak Only: Only Persons with proof of at least One Dose Vaccination (Digital Vaccination Certificate or Vaccination Card) will be allowed to enter the branch. Customers who have medical issues and are unable to receive vaccinations will need to show proof of exemption before entering the branch premises
- Allow body temperature to be taken
- Wear a face mask before entering our branch premise
- Sanitise hands before and after conducting transactions and using common equipment such as pens, biometric devices, SST machines
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines as guided by our branch staff
We will continue to step up our precautionary measures in protecting the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees at all our branches and buildings:
- Daily hourly sanitisation and cleaning at all customers/visitors touch-points, including common areas and Self-Service Terminals (during operation hours)
- Provide hand sanitisers to customers and visitors
Helping You Bank Safely
Your safety and wellbeing are always our priority and with the ongoing Covid-19 development where many of you are staying at home and practicing social distancing, we encourage all customers to make use of our digital channels for your day-to-day banking needs, which can be easily done via the HLB Connect App / Online from the comfort of your home, with 24 x 7 access to services like Account Overviews, Fund Transfers, Bill Payments and more, so that the branches can continue to serve customers with urgent and special needs.
If you need to open a new bank account with HLB, we are happy to offer a truly digital experience which eliminates the need for you to visit a physical branch or Self-Service Terminal. Just download the ‘Apply@HLB’ mobile app to open an account anytime, anywhere and a Debit Card will be delivered to you wherever you are in Malaysia.
Download the 'Apply@HLB' app from
Reach Out to Us
We encourage our customers to use the Hong Leong Connect App/Online for your banking needs. If you need to reach out to us for further assistance, please email us at https://www.hlb.com.my/en/personal-banking/help-support/contact-us.html and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you need to speak to us, please call our Customer Service Hotline 603 - 7626 8899 which will be operating from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday, until further notice.
Follow Us on Social Media
We are doing our best to keep you updated on any changes to our services and we encourage you to visit this page or follow us on @HLBMalaysia on Facebook and @MYHongLeong on Twitter for any new updates.
The safety of our customers and employees remains our utmost priority during these challenging times.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
*Updated Information as of 12 January 2022