Branches and Self-Service Terminals
The safety of our customers, employees and communities remains our utmost priority.
Pursuant to the First Phase of Total Lockdown period (“Total Lockdown”) announced recently, please note that there will be some changes to our branch and Self Service Terminal (SST) operating hours effective 15 July 2021 until further notice:
- Self Service Terminals will be operating from:
- 6.00am – 10.00pm daily (Peninsular Malaysia)
- 6.00am – 8.00pm daily (Sabah)
- 6.00am – 10.00pm daily (Sarawak)
Cheques collected from our Cheque Deposit Machines after 3.00pm will be cleared the next banking day.
- Our revised branch operating hours:
- All branches in Sabah will be from 9.30am – 3.00pm (as implemented by the State Local Authority)
- Click here for the list of branches in selected locations with operating hours from 9.15am – 12.30pm
- All other branches nationwide (besides Sabah) will be from 9.15am – 3.00pm until further notice.
- Our revised Bureau de Change (BDC) operating hours in Bukit Bintang and Kuantan branches respectively will be from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
- Depending on the size of the branch, only 5-10 customers are allowed to be in the banking hall at any one time for social distancing. Priority service will be given to senior citizens, expecting mothers and persons with disabilities.
- To further safeguard the wellbeing of our customers and employees, some branches will be temporarily suspending their operations. The SSTs however, will remain in operation during the period specified above. Click here to find out which branches are affected. For the nearest alternative branch, please click here.
As we comply to the Total Lockdown SOPs and are operating at a lower workforce capacity, we hope our customers who can perform their banking via our digital channels are able to do so, while the branch can continue to serve customers with urgent and special needs.
Alternatively, if you need to speak to us, please call our Customer Service Hotline 603 - 7626 8899 which will be operating from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please note that public health safety is a collective effort and we request our customers visiting the branch to adhere to the following guidelines for the safety of everyone:
- Scan the MySejahtera Application or complete the Visitor Declaration Form,
- Show your MySejahtera Risk Status to the branch/security personnel. At this time, only persons with “Low Risk” or “Casual Contact with Low Risk and, without symptom” statuses may enter the branch upon scanning the MySejahtera code,
- Allow body temperature to be taken,
- Wear a face mask before entering our branch premise,
- Sanitise hands before and after conducting transactions and using common equipment such as pens, biometric devices, SST machines
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines as guided by our branch staff.
- Most importantly, please defer your visit to the branches and bank safely from the comfort and safety of your home through HLB Connect App/ Online if you are in the following circumstances:
- feeling unwell/ have fever, cough and shortness of breath, please defer your visit to the branches.
- have come across someone who is confirmed COVID-19 positive or Patient Under Investigation (PUI)
- waiting for your own COVID-19’s test result and,
- have been advised to self-isolate.
We will continue to step up our precautionary measures in protecting the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees at all our branches and buildings:
- Daily hourly sanitisation and cleaning at all customers/visitors touch-points, including common areas and Self-Service Terminals (during operation hours).
- Provide hand sanitisers to customers and visitors.
Helping You Bank Safely
Your safety and wellbeing are always our priority and with the ongoing Covid-19 development where many of you are staying at home and practicing social distancing, we encourage all customers to make use of our digital channels for your day-to-day banking needs, which can be easily done via the HLB Connect App / Online from the comfort of your home, with 24 x 7 access to services like Account Overviews, Fund Transfers, Bill Payments and more, so that the branches can continue to serve customers with urgent and special needs.
If you need to open a new bank account with HLB, we are happy to offer a truly digital experience which eliminates the need for you to visit a physical branch or Self-Service Terminal. Just download the ‘Apply@HLB’ mobile app to open an account anytime, anywhere and a Debit Card will be delivered to you wherever you are in Malaysia.
Download the 'Apply@HLB' app from
Reach Out to Us
We encourage our customers to use the Hong Leong Connect App/Online for your banking needs. If you need to reach out to us for further assistance, please email us at https://www.hlb.com.my/en/personal-banking/help-support/contact-us.html and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you need to speak to us, please call our Customer Service Hotline 603 - 7626 8899 which will be operating from 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Saturday, until further notice.
Follow Us on Social Media
We are doing our best to keep you updated on any changes to our services and we encourage you to visit this page or follow us on @HLBMalaysia on Facebook and @MYHongLeong on Twitter for any new updates.
The safety of our customers and employees remains our utmost priority during these challenging times.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
*Updated Information as of 15 July 2021