These may interest you
Features & Benefits
20% Cashback on interest
Monthly instalments as low as RM126*
No collaterals and guarantor required
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 5 years
Minimum income eligibility of RM24,000 per annum
Easy application available at our Bank's Branches, Website and HLB Connect Online Banking
Financing amount up to RM250,000
- Malaysian citizens only, aged between 21 to 60 years old
- Earn a minimum annual income of RM24,000 per annum
* Based on a financing tenure of 5 years for RM5,000, and during Cashback Period.
Other terms and conditions apply.
|Individual Applicant (Employed)||Individual Applicant (Self-Employed)|
|Fixed Income||Variable Income||Sole-Prop / Partnership / Private Limited / Public Listed|
|Identification Documents||NRIC front and back||NRIC front and back|
|1.Business Registration to proof minimum 2 year Business Operations or
2. Professional/Practicing Certificate and Proof of Business Operating 2 years or
3. Latest 2 years Business License for Sabah/Sarawak.
|Acceptable Income Documents||Latest 1 month payslip or||Latest 3 months payslips + 3 months bank statements to prove salary crediting or EPF/CPF or||Latest 6 months payslips or||Latest 6 months salary slips + 6 months bank statements to prove salary crediting/EPF/CPF or||Latest 6 months business bank statements or|
|Latest 3 months personal bank statements (with proof of latest 3 months salary crediting) or||Latest 6 months commissions slips or||Latest 6 months commissions slip + 6 months' bank statements to prove salary crediting or EPF/CPF or||Latest 1 year Form B with payment receipt/latest 2 years BE form with matching payment receipts or|
|Latest EPF/CPF statement (with proof of latest 3 months crediting) or||Latest EPF/CPF statement (with proof of latest 3 months crediting) or||Latest EPF/CPF (with proof of latest 6 months crediting) or||Latest EPF/CPF (with proof of latest 6 months crediting) or||Latest 6 months EPF contribution (only for Sdn Bhd companies only).|
|Latest EA form/IR for Malaysians working in Singapore (EA or IR must be dated last 12 months from print out date) or||-||-||-||-|
|Latest 2 years Form BE with matching payment receipts/Latest 2 years NOA for Malaysians working in Singapore||Latest 2 years Form BE with matching payment receipts/Latest 2 years NOA for Malaysians working in Singapore||Latest 2 years Form BE with matching payment receipts/Latest 2 years NOA for Malaysians working in Singapore||Latest 2 years Form BE with matching payment receipts/Latest 2 years NOA for Malaysians working in Singapore||-|
|Optional Documents||Rental income (valid Tenancy Agreement with latest 3 months bank statement crediting proof and latest 1 month Utility Bill)|
|Proof of 2 years bonuses||-|
|Cash Investments (FD, Mutual Funds, etc.)||-|
Flat Interest Rate
Monthly Instalment Before Cashback Period
|Monthly Instalment During Cashback Period
- Flat interest rate ranges from 9.00% p.a. to 12.50% per annum, depending on approved facility amount, verified monthly income, facility tenure and application channel.
- Effective Interest Rate ranges from 15.71% p.a. to 22.42% p.a.
- The above table serves as an illustration for a customer with a verified monthly income of RM4,000 and above.
- Monthly Instalment Before Cashback Period will be rounded up to the nearest RM5.
Please click here for the non-exhaustive list of fees and charges.
*Subject to Government Tax, if applicable
English & Bahasa Malaysia