Illustration 4 – Use Aug 2019 month as an example
- JomPay = RM400 on 8 August 2019 (Thursday) and such transaction is posted on 9 August 2019 (Friday)
- Groceries = RM100 on 12 August 2019 (Monday) and such transaction is posted on 13 August 2019 (Tuesday)
- Dining = RM100 on 17 August 2019 (Saturday) and such transaction is posted on 18 August 2019 (Sunday)
- Cash-On-Call transactions = RM500 on 22 August 2019 (Saturday) and such transaction is posted on 24 August 2019 (Monday)
- Petrol = RM100 on 31 Aug 2019 (Sunday) and such transaction is posted on 1 Sep 2019 (Monday)
- Others = RM20 on 24 August 2019 (Monday) and such transaction is posted on 25 August 2019 (Tuesday)
Q: Does the Cardholder meet the minimum spend of RM500?
A: Yes, total posted transactions amount for August 2019 that will form part of the minimum spend of RM500 is RM620 (which consist of RM400 from JomPay, RM100 from Groceries, RM100 from Dining and RM20 from Others) because the transaction of RM500 from JomPay will form part of the minimum spend of RM500.
The amount of RM500 from Cash-On-Call transactions will not form part of the minimum spend of RM500 as it is not an Eligible Retail Transaction.
The amount of RM100 from the Petrol transaction will not form part of the minimum spend of RM500 for August 2019 as it is only posted in September 2019.
Q: How much Cashback does the Cardholder earn for JomPay transaction performed on 8 August 2019?
A: RM0 as transaction(s) for JomPay are not eligible for the Cashback.
Q: How much Cashback does the Cardholder earn for transaction for Petrol on 31 August 2019?
A: RM0 as the Petrol transaction is posted on the following month; ie: Sep 2019, notwithstanding that the Cardholder has meet the RM500 minimum spend requirement.
[The Petrol cash back of 8% will be awarded for the month of Sep 2019 if total minimum spend of RM500 (posted transaction) is met in Sep 2019.]
Q: What is the total amount of Cashback the Cardholder earns for the month of August 2019?
A: RM9.05, i.e RM8 (8% from RM100 of Dining), RM1 (1% from RM100 of Groceries) and RM0.05 (0.25% from RM20 of Others)
Q: How are cash backs on Weekdays and Weekends calculated if I do not meet the minimum spend of RM500 (posted transaction) per month?
A: You will enjoy 0.25% cash back on all your spend for the month in all categories excluding Government and JomPay.
Q: I did not get any cash back for the month of Jun19 because one of the transactions I performed in Jun19 was posted on 1 July 2019. Can I request to add that particular transaction in Jun19 spend so that I could enjoy cash back?
A: Sorry, this is not allowed because WISE cash back is awarded based on posted transaction.